Scan the QR code with your smartphone to save my contact detail.
You’ve decided to sell your property? To ensure that the transaction goes smoothly, you’ll need a variety of documents at different stages of the process.
Here’s a list of documents to have on hand when selling your property:
- Property’s certificate of location
- Pyrite, vermiculite, iron ochre tests, etc., in certain regions
- Bills for renovations to the property
- The declaration of co-ownership, if applicable
- The rental lease or leases in the case of plexes
- Municipal and school tax notices
- Monthly cost for electricity
- Fixed costs for the property